Mommies:
From what I hear...the benefit was a big success. So many people came out to show their support. None of this would have happened without each and eveyone of you. Thank you fro coming out and supporting Christian and myself. I'm so sad that I couldn't be there but Samantha recorded it and I can't wait to watch it.
I don't know what I did in my life to deserve such incredible love and support. It's so overwhelming and humbling. I almost don't know how to feel. I've never had anyone do such things for me. So many beautiful emotions running through me. Each and every single one of you ladies are a blessing to my son and myself. You have shown me true, pure acts of human kindness. I thank you. I thank you as a mommy. I thank you as a voice for my son. I thank you for my family. And...because I know that my mom is looking down on you from heaven, thanking you for helpin her daughter...I thank you for her.
I was given a difficult journey but you all have at one time carried me through this. I could havenever gotten this far without all of your unending love and support. God had blessed us all with such a wonderful group of mommies (and children). What an amazing group we have. I truely love you all and I am so grateful to have you all in my and my sons life.
All my love and most sincere thanks,
Kim
Thursday, November 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment